The ICT and E-Government Department has two units; ICT and Corporate Communication whose mandates are highlighted below:
- Developing and implementing ICT policy guidelines, Strategies and Project plans for the County.
- Providing technical and operational support for systems and infrastructure including networks, websites, email systems, databases and applications.
- Provision of advisory services on acquisition and operation of ICT and Telecommunication services and Equipment to County Government Departments.
- Provision of Public Relations and media relations services.
- Capacity building through training of County Government employees on the use of ICT.
- Dissemination of information on County Governments operations.
- Marketing the County as a Key destination for Tourists and Investors.
- Development of County Communication capacity and Infrastructure.
- Setting up of a resource center for documentation and broadcasting.
Enforcement & Compliance